We are a customer-centric as well as quality oriented organization engaged in manufacturing and exporting Cut Resistant Hand Gloves. These gloves are used for handling heavy parts with high cut risks in dry environment. To design these gloves, we use optimum quality kevlar yarn. The size and color of these Cut Resistant Hand Gloves can be customized as per client's requirements.
"We Are Mainly dealing in Pune"
- The knitting technique provides gloves with excellent fit and high dexterity
- These gloves are comfortable to wear and resistant to shrinking
- These gloves assure resistance to the contact heat and cut risks
Honeywell - Sharpflex Cut Resistant Hand Gloves for Handling of heavy parts with high cut risks in dry environment.
Knitted glove in composite and Kevlar yarn.
Size - 6 to 11
- The knitting technique provides the glove with excellent fit and high dexterity.
- The composite yarn is reliable and safe protection.
- The Kelvar yarn assure a resistance to the contact heat and cut risks.
- Plated polyamide inside Offer a greater comfort and limit the contact of the skin with composite fiber
CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks In accordance with standards :
- EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards
- EN 388-03 (254X) Mechanical hazards
- EN 407-04 Thermical hazards
Packing: Packet of 10 Pairs & Carton of 10 Packets.
We are mainly dealing in Maharashtra Market.
"SANSAFE HOUSE", Survey No. 66/5/25, Kondhwa Budruk , Katraj Kondhwa Road, Near Iskcon Temple, Next to R. M. Dhadiwal School, Pune, Maharashtra, 411048, India